I am from the the company Coka Cola. We would like to advertise our product, Coka Cola. I know you receive many ads like this, but this ad is perfect for you to air. It shows many claims about our product and it has the persuasive techniques. One of them is that you can win free Six flag tickets with each can that you purchased. For the fans of Katy Perry, we also mentioned that Coka Cola is her favorite drink. Ever since we started our company, Coka Cola has been a great hit! We made millions of dollars on it. By advertising this product, we will attract more consumers buy our product. Many people enjoy watching our commercials, so if they view our commercial, they will be watching them on your channel. So, not only will we get famous, but so will you. This is definitely not a offer you want to miss by saying no to us!!
Six Flags and Coka Cola
Hi!Krutika!Great job as always. I really like your background of your blog! Anyways,you had some great persuasive technique.It makes the consumer buy the coca cola. You might just want to try to make the post a little bitlonger. Over all great job!
ReplyDeleteFrom HADIA
Great Job Krutika!If, I were working for that TV station i would air your commercial. You have very persuasive points and the celebrity endorsement is defenitely a deal closer.
ReplyDelete