Making the commercial was really fun, even though it took a lot of time to make the way I wanted to make it. I liked it because it was convincing. The point of a commercial is to convince or persuade someone to do something. I feel that my commercial was good enough to persuade someone to buy the new Coka Cola, even though it could have been so much better. As I was doing this commercial, I felt that I was good at keeping eye contact with the camera and creating a script. I am usually the person who does not want to get all the attention, especially in front of a camera. Some of the areas I could improve on are not laughing when being video taped and not forgetting my lines. I know that I know my lines, but when I go in front of the camera I blank out and then start laughing. Sometimes, I start laughing for no reason at all! My favorite part was when I actually got to drink the real Coca Cola. We messed up many times, so we were tired. The best thing to do when you are tired is to drink Coca Cola, which we got to do. I found that awesome!! My main goal for next time is to be more serious and to use time more wisely. One thing I learned about myself throughout this commercial is that I am good at memorizing things. Most people memorize their vocabulary words, so they know if they are good at memorizing thing or not. I am not the person who does that. By the end of the week or two, I know most of my words. It is very evident that I really enjoyed doing this commercial and hope to do more in the future. (They are much better than the the persuasive essays!!!!!)
Nice job Krutika! I enjoyed making this commercial and participating in this unit just as much as you. I agree that your commercial was both appealing to the audience and convincing at the same time. Great eye contact and memorized lines made your commercial better than expected.
ReplyDelete