Thursday, October 7, 2010

My Mom

I love my mom! She is always there for me whenever I need her and she always supports me. Whenever I am upset, she always tries to make me feel better. And she always success! There has been no moment in my life where my mom hated me. I am very lucky to have a caring mom like her because many people do not have a caring mom. My mom gives me many useful advices. Her advices usually are about school and how to live with daily problems. I am a person who gives up easily.When that happens, my mom comes to the rescue.  Without her advices, I wouldn't be such a good human being.She also cooks for me. Her food is so yummy and delicious! Another thing I like about my mom is that she does not know how to yell or shout at me. Whenever she"does," I start laughing at her. She gets so irritated that she just leaves the room. When I tell my friends this story, they yell at me saying that I am mean. But, what can I do? It is really funny! Trust me, if you were me, you would do the same thing! All in all, I love my mom and without her, I am no one!

2 comments:

  1. This is an excellent topic; you should share your writing with your mom--I'm sure it would make her day. A few grammar issues..."And she always success"--does not make sense; I think you meant to say something like "And she always meets with success." Also, a person gives "advice" not "advices"--the plural form does not end in an "s" here. When you work on further developing this piece, to expand it, I want you to focus on one specific incident about giving advice and stick to that concept. This will unify your writing and enable you to tell one focused story. Overall, good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Krutika! I really like the way i love this entry you wrote and i can connect to you because I feel the same way about my mom. She risked her life to saved mine so I have learned that there are many sacrifices people have to make. Just like you said we should ALWAYS respect and love our parents no matter what. I should do a post like this too because I know it will make my mom's day.
    Overall it was sweet and funny at the same time. I loved it and continue the good work

    ReplyDelete