This is one of my favorite advertisements. It really stood out to me because it had the Simpsons family in it. Many people watch the Simpsons and seeing them in an ad might catch their attention. In this ad, Mr. Burns is upset because he isn’t a millionaire anymore. At the end of this commercial, he is happy when he drinks coca-cola. I like this technique, of using famous characters, because it can catch the eye of a person. The persuasive language is neat, too. It was really funny when Bart’s best friend Milhouse is on a hot air balloon, bumps into a coca-cola bottle, and says sorry to it. Humor is a great way to persuade someone to buy something.
HEy Krutika! I agree with you, humor is a great way to persuade your audience. I enjoyed the clip and found it very amusing. It makes the Audience want to drink coke so they MIGHT find happiness too. I also like the part here Bart's friend was like" Sorry Coke."
ReplyDeleteOverall Great Job! I hope to comment on future posts.
-HADIA READ WRITE AND BLOGG
Hi Krutika! Awesome advertisement you chose. I kind of like the simpsons which made this ad even better. I love how the man was so sad, but then another man gave him a coke and he turned really happy. This ad makes me want to drink coke when i feel sad
ReplyDelete