Life is about laughing and living in good and bad times, getting through whatever comes our way and looking back with a smile.
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Future Career Goals
It is never too early to prepare for your future. Ever since I was little, I knew that I wanted something big, a person that many people look up to as a role model. But, I never knew exactly what. I have grown up with a big family, so I knew that I had many choices, but I needed to choose the right one for myself. So, after many tough decisions I have decided to become a software designer. I have always loved to explore new things, especially computers. On my sixth birthday, I got a learning laptop. Instead of turning it on and doing the real things, I would pretend I was in a office working on the computer. When I do become a software designer, I will make sure I am my own boss. I think I had enough with "bosses" in elementary and middle school. I really can not wait to grow up and start working! But, before I start working, I want to attend college. I see myself in the future going to Princeton University.I have heard that it is a very hard college to get into, but I will try my best to get in. I also know that you have to be really smart in order to get in. I know that I am not that smart, but I have a lot of time to improve. Being an only child, I have all the responsibilities of my parents and one of them is to make them happy and keep them like that. And, I know that me going to college will make them happy, especially Princeton University. I will take a major in computer programming and will get a masters degree. I will be very educated by the time I start working. I hope to get a job in New Jersey or Virginia because I have relatives there. I also wish to work in the government because I would have a job security and it would feel awesome to work with my own people- U.S.A. citizen. I know that it feels like I have long way, but time passes by quickly. I am sure that I will reach these goals soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
omg i like love your blogg!
ReplyDelete