The beginning of the new year is a time to improve ourselves by making resolutions. My main resolution for this year is to finish my work ahead of time. Most of the time I wait until the last minute if I think I can I will have enough time. This is very bad habit of mine. Sometimes, it becomes to much work for one night and then I get stressed. One time I saved my essay until the night before it was due and right when I start it, my mom tells me that we are going over my cousin’s house. I got really upset, and then I had to bring my essay there and do it there. I could not enjoy myself with my family. It was not fun. To make sure I will accomplish this goal, I will go to wikispace and try to do all the homework ahead of time. This is my promise.
Nice job Krutika. It was a great piece. To improve your article, don't say "this is my promise." That phrase is just restating what a resolution is. Good job!
ReplyDelete