Life is about laughing and living in good and bad times, getting through whatever comes our way and looking back with a smile.
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
My Favorite Season
I love summer! Except when it is really hot. My favorite thing to do in the summer is to go for a swim in the pool. The water really cools me down!When it is breezy, I like to go to the beach.The ocean water comes right to my clavicles.Another thing I like about summer is that my mom's birthday is in the middle of it.Unlike my birthday, we go and play outside all day long.If we play outside too long on my birthday,we catch a cold.I don't want a cold on my birthday!Would you?Even though I love summer,there are many times I hate it. Like last year, my AC didn't work. It was burning hot outside and there was on AC inside my house.Now that wasn't good! But, luckily my parents got it fixed in about three weeks.All in all, I love summer!Don't you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love summer, too! I think that I would always enjoy it, no matter what profession I chose, but being a teacher makes this season even more appealing! Although I have always loved the fall too, I think that because I associate it with starting school, it can never rank as my top season!
ReplyDeleteHi Krutika! I feel the same way about hot weathers. The Philippines is near the equator so compared to our summer this is still cold there. Monsoons, big winds, many floods, that's the kind of weather we have so don't feel so bad about the warm summer weather. I bet your so happy now that's it's fall and very cold. I also loved this post because you explained how you cooled down. Very good writing and detailing!
ReplyDelete