Trick-or treating is really fun! We get all the candy in the world. Every year I go trick-or-treating around my neighborhood. I usually start at 5:00pm. My friends and I go to every house that gives away candy. Sometimes we even go twice to the same house because the candy there is really good. I don't know about you, but I love candy and I can not resist it. To me, the more candy the better. Soon it gets dark around 8:00pm, so we all go home. At this point we are all tired and exhausted. No one is hungry for the yummy food their lovely moms made.
I know that we all love candy. But I also know that this is a dentist's best holiday. This is because a lot of kids eat too much candy and then get cavities. Now, their parents have to take them to the dentist to fill in the cavity. And this is how dentists make money. I am not saying that you can not eat candy on Halloween, but just don't eat too much. Also, brush your teeth after eating the candy so you won't get any cavities.
Well, I got to go know! Don't eat a lot of candy and HAPPY HALLOWEEN! (Sorry, to all the dentists!)
Hi Krutika! Its victoria, i liked this blog post about trick-or-treating and about how so shouldn't eat too much candy on Halloween. I agree with u, i like candy too but you should always brush your teeth when you r done eating it. Have a happy Halloween!bye
ReplyDeleteHi Krutika! I love the way that you said sorry to all the dentists that are going to be so busy. If, you could improve one thing next time though.Try not to say the same words over and over again. Overall great job!
ReplyDelete