Saturday, September 25, 2010

The Small Lockers

I have a very small locker! It's not fair because all the other rocket classrooms have big lockers.I can't even fit my backpack in there.Also, there are many extra small lockers so why can't we each have two lockers? Mrs. Patalano told us not to whine about having a small locker but what am I suppose to do? Winter is coming up! How do you expect me to fit my winter jacket in there? I am so upset because I now I have to think of a way to fit my winter jacket in there. Even though I have a small locker, I have an advantage for the next two years in middle school because for sixth and seventh grade everyone has small lockers.           

2 comments:

  1. Angel Lyn V. CalisayOctober 11, 2010 at 6:58 PM

    Hi Krutika! I know how you feel, actually we all do. My mom is actually concerned about how unorganized I am with the small space we have. Anyway you are very right about being prepared for the small lockers we will have in the years ahead of us. The perk of having those small lockers is having the great teacher that comes with it (and I'm not just saying that because Mrs.Patalano reads this. LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Krutika! Its me victoria,i really liked your blog post and i feel the same way about our tiny lockers. i also wonder how i will fit my huge winter coat in there!bye

    ReplyDelete