Monday, May 16, 2011

NJ Ask

The NJ Ask this year was fairly easy for the Language Arts section. Responding to a quote isn't my best thing to write, so I was really nervous about having to write one. But, lucky for me, there was no respond to a quote essay that I had to write. I was happy because I know I would not do so well on it as compared to the other essay topics. One of the persuasive topics we had was to persuade your librarian to buy your favorite book or movie again for your school library. I really did not like this topic because you couldn't choose what side you wanted to be on. You had to persuade you librarian to re-buy the book or the movie. Also, if you have a favorite book or movie, wouldn't you have already read or watched it? The topic wasn't that great. The stories we had to read we really simple. The multiple-choice questions were really easy and the open-ended questions were too. They were easier than what we did in class to practice. The Language Arts section for this year's NJ Ask was easy for me and hopefully I got a good score on it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment