résumé. No matter what job I take when I grow up, I will always have to make a résumé. They are important because they are the main thing employers look at to decide if you should get the job or not. On a résumé, you have to list your contact information, the objective, your education, achievements, work skills, and some references. Without your résumé, getting a job is very unpractical.
Another thing I learned is how to fill out a college application. When I grow up, I want to go to college. And in order for that to happen is to fill out the application. Many people... well... most people fill out a college application when they are actually applying to college. I am only in sixth grade and I already know how to fill out a common college application. It is going to be easier for me when I fill out my real application because I already know some of the things I have to fill out. I truly love when things become easier.
I also learned what to say at an interview. That is really important because when you go to an interview, it is most likely you first time going to that office. You want to show your best impression of yourself. I also learned how to answer the questions. That is something you might want to know because you do not want to say anything wrong or anything that makes the employer think bad of you. That is last thing you want to do.
As you can see, I have learned a lot from this Career Unit and I look forward in using this information I have learned in Mrs. Patalano's class whenever I need it, especially about 10 years from now.
Great job Krutika! I liked the examples that you gave, they were very specific. Next time even thought we were only supposed to do things we liked you could also say things we don't like about the things you listed. Again,great job.
ReplyDeleteGREAT! You are a great writer and you often impress me with your skills. I liked how your refered to your self as "only a 6th Grader." I liked it very much.As angel suggested.Next time add thing you didn't like. Keep up the great work!!
ReplyDelete