Thursday, February 24, 2011

Advertisement Campaign

      There are many ad campaigns on the television. The ad campaign that I enjoy watching is the one with the Simpson's family and coke. When Bart's best friend is on the hot air balloon in the sky, he bumps into a coke bottle and then he apologizes to it. It is really funny. That is reason why I like it. Unlike other ads, this ad uses humor to persuade someone to buy coke. When Bart's best friend apologizes, he shows respect to the coke bottle. Another reason I like this ad is because it uses the Simpsons. They are one of my favorite characters and by using them in an advertisement, the ad caught my eye toward it. With out them, I can bet that I would have no interest in the coke's ad. No matter how many times I see this ad, I never get bored of it. This is a good sign. When a ad is on, the consumer should not feel tired of hearing that ad. A ad is supposed to persuade a consumer to buy the product, not to get tired of hearing the ad. All in all, I really like the coke ad campaign with the Simpson's family in it.  

1 comment:

  1. Great job Krutika! I liked how you explained why this commercial was persuading you to go out and buy the product. I have never actually seen that commercial though. My favorite commercial is similar to yours, the coca cola border crossing. I agree that coke commercials are really fun and funny to watch. Next time make the reader picture in their mind what the commercial looks like! Great job, 2 thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete