Tuesday, November 30, 2010

What I want For Christmas

     I love the holiday season. We have no school! I also get many presents, some I like and others I do not. This year, I really hope to get a Sony laptop. I need to do my homework and it will help me learn more about technology. I need one really badly!
      Currently at home, I have an old desktop. I can barely do my homework on it because when I type my essays for English class, it always hangs. With a new laptop, I can do my homework way faster. It won't get hanged after every word I type. Also, with a new laptop, I can learn more about technology. I can not do that with my desktop because I am afraid it will catch a virus and I can not afford that. Getting a new laptop will make my life way easier.
     As you may know, I take my homework and classwork very seriously. My mom even says that! She thinks that I think or study too hard. My mom tells me to take it easy, but I can not. I get very upset when my old desktop hangs on me when I am doing my homework. I personally think that I deserve a Sony laptop. I have been getting good grades in school and I have been really good this year. Also, I have controlled my anger toward my old desktop. But I do not know how much longer I can take it.
     I know that at this time of the year you get many requests from around the world. But, I would appreciate if you got me a laptop for Christmas. As you see, I really need one. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Great job Krutika! I think that you deserve one too! To make this post even better you should name a specific laptop that you want. You should also name subjects that you got a good grade on. Overall terrific job! I hope you get a new laptop, in the meantime just keep working for it.

    ReplyDelete